Learn more about Freelance Writing Services

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Meet the Blogger!



I have to admit that this blog came out of nowhere. One minute, I was sitting at Starbucks and catching up with Jason. Next thing I knew, I spent six hours making a coffee blog.

The Mission:

Write about my coffee/cafe experiences all around southwest Florida.

The Rationale:

I spend so much time on evenings, weekends, and vacations writing anyway. Might as well make some pocket money while I am driving everywhere.


Favorite Question:

Why do you drive to Naples most weekends?


It started out because I wanted to remember my deceased brother, Kevin (love that kid), and it stuck as a habit that I look forward to as much as church on Sundays. Having grown up there, it keeps me close to my roots.

I will answer this question tomorrow: I will compare and contrast my favorite coffee shop (TBA) and the one I will try brunch at tomorrow. If you follow this blog, you might be able to guess which ones they are!

News Flash:  I also have to build a site for Asheville, which is my second home. 

I will be there in just 11 days! 

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment